Welcome!

Thoughts and Comments from a Sassy Girl on the Right.......and I'm not even southern.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Coming Out of the Closet

In today's society, we are pushed to "express ourselves" and be accepting of everyone, especially us young people. So it is always surprising to me when the room takes on a less than frigid chill when I talk about politics with other young people. Guess all that embracing the different crap goes out the window then.


Since I tend to be a non confrontational, I usually hold my tongue. However, considering this is an election year and the country I love is spiraling out of control (well spiraling out of control of the people and into control of the government), I guess it's time for me to stop being a closet "republican." I'm here to say, "Hello World! I'm YOUNG, IN COLLEGE AND DISAGREE WITH THE LEFT!"


This blog is my coming out party dedicated to plastering my young conservative views throughout the internet. Hopefully, I can give a little insight to what a young conservative thinks of politics today and maybe even break down some of those liberal stereotypes for what it means to be a conservative or republican!

1 comment: